NoteCaddy stats not showing in HUD

Default NoteCaddy stats not showing in HUD

Hi - I am having issue with my hud, the note caddy stats are not showing, the HEM stats are showing fine and notes are being created for players still so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Below is an image of what I see on when looking at villains hud. As you can the HEM stats are showing fine, but where there is blank spaces NoteCaddy stats should be.

nc.png

Please can someone advise.

Thanks, Jason

No direction but to trust the final destination

I don't know anything about the stats. Maybe they break Amaya rules by filtering for hole/board cards? https://www.pokerstars.com/assets/co...ence-guide.pdf

Also you can go to tools->player notes and find this player. Do the stats you're using as notes appear there? If not you can try to reset notes How to reset NoteCaddy notes - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks for your reply!

They don't break the rules, they used to work but recently switched computers and now it no longer works. I have already tried resetting the notes but that didn't help. I can't find the stats I'm using there though either.

An example of a stat I am using that isn't showing up "call vs turn probe fold vs river bet" is there any other reason why this could be happening?

Quote Originally Posted by CheatSheetKid View Post
    Thanks for your reply!

They don't break the rules, they used to work but recently switched computers and now it no longer works. I have already tried resetting the notes but that didn't help. I can't find the stats I'm using there though either.

An example of a stat I am using that isn't showing up "call vs turn probe fold vs river bet" is there any other reason why this could be happening?
    After you reset your notes, did you also process them? To do that in NoteCaddy you can click Start or "Create notes for unprocessed hands based on active definitions" (both options do the same thing).