Hello.

I decided to bring it up because I cant stand it anymore. This is unacceptable.

Im playing from 12 to 20 tables at same time or rather I used to. Your software totally deostroys it and causes me a lot of pain + lost a lot of cash because of it.

Here is what happens. Im playing on pokerstars.eu after starting a multitable session in a matter of 10-15mins your software totally crashes. The table where HUD should display stats goes all black or white and it blocks the action on table - I cant press any buttons, which leads to money loss of course. The only way to avoid it is to kill a process via Task Manager. Therefore I have 20 tables with action with no stats displayed - pretty frustrating, but thats not the end of the story. After the crash I restart your app and very very often it refuses to start working, just crashes in background, luckily doesnt block action on tables this time. However I have to kill the process again and restart it. Whenever it comes back again to action (shows stats on tables again) after 10mins it crashes again and I have to repeat whole process kill->restart bablablala~.

Screenshot for you guys
crashaftercrash.png

I even bought a brand new PC (thought its my laptop problem) Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.4GHz 3.4GHz 12GB RAM but it still crashes every 10mins or so~.

How I am supposed to focus on game with software working like that? Im frustrated and I really expect you will give me a solution to that problem or give me the cash back.

Looking forward to see a message from you.