Ipoker speed HUD problem

Default Ipoker speed HUD problem

Hi!

So i did points 1-9 in this tutorial. (Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with IPoker Speed Tables)

I ended up geting HUD to work on just first table opened. All the next tables opened wont display hud, tablefinder does not help also.
    I read from previous release notes that the HUD was able to work on only 1.....is it still unfixable?

Cheers!

The HUD will only work on 1 speed table of the same stake at a time due to a bug in the IPoker client. *They are planning to fix their bug in their update next month then we can update HM2 to address the changes they make to fix their bug. *I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved as we can't do anything on our end until they fix the bug they created in their poker client first.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi, is this problem fixed 1 year later?
    I have the same problem

They have not addressed the issue that is causing it, so we can still only show 1.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Have same problem. Would sure be nice if it worked. The problem is all speed tables have the same number so I guess HM can't separate them.

There is nothing we can do at this point.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ok, thank you so far

What about the speed of HUD's processing? Could it be realtime? I mean when I play, I get players' info for 2 or 3 hands behind where they are (obviously) not sitting anymore.

Please see this FAQ which gives instructions on how to configure HM2 to work with Ipoker Speed Tables - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...r+Speed+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm sorry, it's my mistake. Although, I did use those configurations already at the begining. Anyway, it's not that it wasn't importing hands realtime, it's that it it was importing hands from all speed tables at the same time, but only showing at one table. So for example there were hands from 2. table showing on my HUD at 1. table, so of course there couldn't be matching names Thank for support, though!

Quote Originally Posted by iPsychologist View Post
    I'm sorry, it's my mistake. Although, I did use those configurations already at the begining. Anyway, it's not that it wasn't importing hands realtime, it's that it it was importing hands from all speed tables at the same time, but only showing at one table. So for example there were hands from 2. table showing on my HUD at 1. table, so of course there couldn't be matching names Thank for support, though!
    The HUD will only work on 1 speed table of the same stake at a time due to a bug in the IPoker client. *They are planning to fix their bug in their update next month then we can update HM2 to address the changes they make to fix their bug. *I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved as we can't do anything on our end until they fix the bug they created in their poker client first.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)