[HUD Popup] Checking Sample Size of Limp-Call stat

Default [HUD Popup] Checking Sample Size of Limp-Call stat

Hello.

I have this stat on my HUD that shows a % of how many times a player limps and then calls a raise.

Sometimes it says 100% but I need to know if it's 100% over 1 attempt or maybe 5 attempts. But when I go over that stat the popup is a mess and I can't figure out where's the sample size of the number that it's been showed.

How can I check that or change the pop-up to only show me the number of attempts of that stat? Because really I don't need any other thing popping up other than the sample size of that specific situation.

Thanks!

It shows # of opps in ( ) until 100, then does not show # of opps.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    It shows # of opps in ( ) until 100, then does not show # of opps.
    Can you just post a print or something for where to look at? The popup of that particular stat appear to be the general default pop up and has so many information that I can't find the sample size.

It would be stat name X% (y opps)

If there's no sample size, it's over 100.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    It would be stat name X% (y opps)

If there's no sample size, it's over 100.
    That would be valid for any other stat yes! But on this one the stat name and the opp number does not show on the popup. How can I make it show there?

limp-call popup.jpg

Here's a print screen from the popup. The pink stat is the Limp-Call. It shows 100%. Now, where on the pop up can I find the number of opportunities.

Also, if it doesn't show, how can I make the opp appear. On that specific popup I only need that. I can throw every other info away and make it simple.

If you didn't add the text for the stat, it won't show in the popup, that was an example.

I keep trying to tell you, if it hits 100, it WILL NOT SHOW the opportunity. You cannot change that.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Man we have a clear communication problem here and I apologize since English is not my first language.

So, How can I add what I need to make the opportunity number appear on the popup? What do I need to do? Can you point me the way? I just went back and forth on the HM2 HUD setup but can't find anything.

Also, if it hits 100 what? 100 opportunity? If it's that it doesn't concern me because it's hard for me to have that sample on anyone. I just care to differentiate the 100% limp-callers when there are multiple opportunities and they always call from the 100% limp-callers when there is just 1 opportunity which mean nothing about their tendencies.

I don't know how to say it any other way.

You can't.

It shows until it hits 100 automatically. There's no turning it on or off. There's no adding it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Man leave it. You keep saying the same thing I just wanted help on how could I add the stat on the popup. I made a new one and finally found it. Now it shows. Thanks!