Zoom HUD initialisation problem and functionality loss?

Default Zoom HUD initialisation problem and functionality loss?

I have a very complex HUD with a lot of badges. Everything was working fine until maybe 18 months ago (have not been playing online for a while). Around that time stars changed their t&c and I believe a change was made in HM2/NC to maybe stop badges appearing? Is that correct?

Either way, my badges are no longer appearing. Except for that, the HUD continues to work fine on normal tables.
    However, on zoom tables it is unusable. See attached screen shot.
    ZoomHUD_initialisation.jpg

For the 1st hand in a zoom session it looks like this, basically blank panels. Then, over time, as you play vs all the players in the zoom pool it seems to flash fewer blank panels, maybe because it has already cached the data for the player. However, it does continue to show these panels randomly throughout the session.

There are several hundred badges in use in the HUD I am wondering whether the problem is that it is attempting to re-evaluate the badges in order to then decide to turn them all off anyway every time a new hand starts.

I have 64gb of memory with no performance issues in general. CPU usage is low around 6% although it creeps up when starting the HUD and HM2 becomes a little sluggish.

I sent an email to notecaddy support just earlier with the log files as generated by NC.

update on this....i have managed to fix the problem by removing every badge from the HUD. It now works as it should. Basically, I believe the sheer number of badges that it had to process caused it to display the blank panels until the data was fetched/displayed.

I would like confirmation that badges will not be displayed in the HUD when playing on stars, but except for that, this thread can be closed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tlukasha View Post
    I would like confirmation that badges will not be displayed in the HUD when playing on stars.
    Badges, heatmaps, scatter-, spark-graphs and any definition filtering by handstrength or board will not display while playing on Stars.