Full Bounty Builder (PSKO) support

Default Full Bounty Builder (PSKO) support

Hello.

Could you do 2 things.
    1. That HM2 recognize BB and all KO tourneys and we have as tag that it's a KO tourney
    2. That HM2 count properly KOs. Now it skips many of it.

1st important because so many KO tourneys and when I try to analyze database (for ex. Report Position - column EV) I see distorted statistics (cause when in all ai decidions we have KO factor, we can make very bad -EV call but it would be profitable call if bounty big for opponent ). So I'd like to have an option to filter out KO tourneys. Or maybe I want to look statistics only for KO tournaments.

2nd - I'd like to see my actual ROI and Winnings in Reports 'Tournaments' and others.

Are you using a custom tag? The tag changes?

Are you saving and importing tournament summaries?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I did not use any tags ever. I just supposed it could be a desicion.

I import and save all HH and tournament summaries. I have big HM2Archive and I regular make a new database (cause it's better then purging hands). And wern I re-import folders from HM2Archive I noticed that HM2 counts properly number of rebuys in rebuy tournament but KOs counts wrong.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)