cannot connect to PostgreSQL

Default cannot connect to PostgreSQL

My holdem manager cannot connect to PostgreSQL database server
    I tried every single step from video i found on your site but nothing helped me
    Btw its not that I tried to install it and then that problem happend cuz I have hm2 few years and everything was working ok until now,I just tried to start it like every other time before..

Please follow the FAQ, not just the video.

This is usually a firewall or windows update issue and the following guide gives a step by step guide:
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Can not Connect / Failed to Start PostgreSQL
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    My holdem manager cannot connect to PostgreSQL database server
    I tried every single step from video i found on your site but nothing helped me
    Btw its not that I tried to install it and then that problem happend cuz I have hm2 few years and everything was working ok until now,I just tried to start it like every other time before..
    I am replying to sub. I have the same problem, have posted here, have done all the steps in the FAQ, have had the issue resolved, it is back the 4th time in as many months and the steps I used before that worked - like uninstalling AV and then reinstalling - no longer do.... Getting boring. I don't use HEM2 since a month as it is such a PITA to deal with this every other week...........

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a log file as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)