Observation - Behaviour change for display of custom NC notes in HUD

Default Observation - Behaviour change for display of custom NC notes in HUD

Hi,

I am having some problems with my Zoom HUD discussed in a separate thread. As part of debugging that I found the following.

I have a custom NC note I have created called XR_FLOP. It is embedded in one of my popups and also displayed in my HUD. This always worked fine in the past. I realised that it is no longer displaying in either place (it is showing '-'-') even though the players in question have hands where they have check raised.

I have the HUD Options - 'Use Caddy Spark' ticked and the 'Minimum amount of spark points for note to be shown set to 1'. After changing this to 0 the correct XR Flop number appears both in HUD and in popup.

I believe this functionality has changed in HM2 over the last two years at some point. It did not use to work like this. I assume it might have changed as part of any changes made relating to Pokerstars banning the use of Spark graphs? Anyway, the fix was simple, but it explains why some of my HUD items were suddenly appearing as a '-' rather than a number.

In the past I believe 'Minimum amount of spark points' where used to control the display of the graphical spark graph, but not the actual number itself in a popup or hud. Now it seems to control all three of those behaviours.

Is this correct? If so, I would have to go through and change this for every definition.

Thanks

No direction but to trust the final destination

Minimum number of spark points set for a definition has always worked like that as far as I can recall. The setting that makes just the graph not show up if there aren't enough points is in file->settings->caddyscatter
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I thought the setting you refer to was across all definitions not for individual definitions. Either way, not a big deal, I know how to make it work, so you can close this. Thanks