Ticket "HM-6512: Improve rebuy/addon detection on PokerStars"

Default Ticket "HM-6512: Improve rebuy/addon detection on PokerStars"

Hi!

I opened a post March last year and I was said this ticket was opened to fix that bug.

After almost 1 year, it looks like it's still not fixed, what makes me feel bad as the benefits graphs would look quite different if we substract from them the add-ons and rebuys that right now are not taken into account.

Is this going to be solved soon? Is there something I can do as user in order to help you to fix it?

Thanks and happy new 2017!

I do not have an ETA for this. The information is not well written into the hand history files.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

"trumpetero87 re-buys and receives 10000 chips for €1.00"
    "trumpetero87 takes the add-on and receives 20000 chips for €1.00"

These sentences are written in the hand history. I don't understand what do you mean with "not well written". This feature is really important, as the graphs are fake if they don't take into account how extra rebuys are we having. And I already wrote about this March last year, which is a really long period for having it solved. Basically I know that because I'm developer.

By the way I will let you know that the add-on is already being detected, but in HM2 is saved as "Rebuy", not "Add-on".

Thanks!

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories to us.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

How many Megabytes of hands do you want me to send? Because NONE of the tournaments I have ever played detect the rebuys done. It does detect the add-ons but labeling them in HM2 as "Rebuys", so there isn't any information related to the rebuys done (in those tournaments that have this possibility, of course).

The only way to fix this, manually, which is quite tedious, is edit each tournament, adding the rebuys or addons done in the tournament. But as you can imagine I have played too many tournaments, so this is not a possibility, taking into account that the software should do it. How should we proceed?

We just need 10 or so.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)