Hands not working and HUD not importing on PlayNow poker

Default Hands not working and HUD not importing on PlayNow poker

Hello, I haven't played cashgame on PlayNow (Boss Network) in at least 6 months and decided to fire it up today.

Well the HUD wasn't working (it said waiting for hands) and the hands are not importing. I checked the hand histories and they are being stored in the correct folder as an XML document and it looks the same as my old hand history files that worked, other than they changed the games of the files from history to session.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Make sure your site is configured to save hands and that HM2 is setup to auto import those hands.

*Note that we do not support play money hands so you must test/play real money hands when using HM2.

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time.

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder if you are playing regular non-zoom type tables.

If you continue to have problems:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Hello, I have tried everything you recommended and still have not found a solution. Now since I got the beta my Pokerstars HH aren't even importing when they were just days prior (dec 31st, 2016). I want to make a support ticket but it says I have to sign in via email and I don't know my password and it is not letting me make a new one or password reset.

Please help, this is insanity. My Hold em mananger knows where the HHs are, they are being saved correctly, the time is right, hidden files are visible, and it is still not working,

I figured it out. I had too many files that had to be imported. I never knew there was a little red flag in the bottom corner that lets you know of problems. Perhaps you should remind people who are having problems of that.

I cleared out all the old hand history files and now everything is working now

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)