Note Caddy and Chico

Default Note Caddy and Chico

Hello, I plays in Chico, trying using converters. 1st is Kings Hands - Pacific type converts ok but there are such a rude mistakes in Scatter (though in replayer everything is ok) - Screenshot by Lightshot
    In PokerStars format Scatter shows correct data - Screenshot by Lightshot , but during the game I can't see Scatter as It's detected as PokerStars. I downloaded old version as in the topic when badged works at Stars and Scatter works now but Note Caddy works not correct now and new badges and def-s not working correct.

I used Planet Converter but in Pacific format it's ok with Scatter but HUD are moving all the time and a lot of bugs\freeze.

Thank you in advance if you can help me. If you need something I can upload it to sharing site or attach to the mail.

No direction but to trust the final destination

It looks like the bet sizes are being converted in a format that doesn't match an original pacific hand. Please post a converted pacific hand here. The one from your first screenshot is a good example
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hello, for example this hand - Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot
    Original format is -
    ***** 888poker Hand History for Game 63144919 *****
    $0,50/$1,00 Blinds No Limit Hold'em - *** 10 12 2016 06:30:34
    Table BAD BEAT JACKPOT $0.50$1 421 9 Max (Real Money)
    Seat 6 is the button
    Total number of players : 9
    Seat 1: GalaxyMan ( $111,99 )
    Seat 2: Acoreano14 ( $118,36 )
    Seat 3: meensoo ( $108,60 )
    Seat 4: the12truth ( $74,14 )
    Seat 5: ChelseaFan ( $22,17 )
    Seat 6: bradvolley ( $166,04 )
    Seat 7: Vertical ( $48,43 )
    Seat 9: cayman88 ( $103,50 )
    Seat 10: Fedot ( $139,49 )
    Vertical posts small blind [$0,5]
    cayman88 posts big blind [$1]
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Fedot folds
    GalaxyMan raises [$3]
    Acoreano14 folds
    meensoo folds
    the12truth folds
    ChelseaFan calls [$3]
    bradvolley folds
    Vertical calls [$2,5]
    cayman88 folds
    ** Dealing flop ** [ 4h, 3d, 7d ]
    Vertical checks
    GalaxyMan bets [$5]
    ChelseaFan calls [$5]
    Vertical folds
    ** Dealing turn ** [ Qd ]
    GalaxyMan bets [$18,39]
    ChelseaFan calls [$14,17]
    ** Dealing river ** [ 9s ]
    ** Summary **
    GalaxyMan shows [ 7h 8h ]
    ChelseaFan shows [ 4d 5d ]
    ChelseaFan collected [ $45,16 ]

#Game No : 63144998

Also wanted to ask the following (which is definetely connected with Note Caddy work) - last few months I always face Holdem Manager issues\freezes. Holdem manager support told that it's connected with NC. I have almost 100% of processor workload in processes after ctrl+alt+del. It happens for about 30-maybe 60 minutes, I play 3-4 rooms, NC notes and popups begin to work and appear very slowly and after all HUD disappears and I have to manual terminate HM process and launch again. Also I have now no swap file as I've been adviced.
    Last edited by kritz; 12-23-2016 at 05:44 PM. Reason: add something important detail

No swap file seems pretty dangerous in general especially since NC can use a lot of memory to cache.

If you are having performance problem I recommend doing some system maintenance.

The best available guide for tuning your system for optimal performance is the one written by Alan Jackson for his AJackson advantage pack. Even people who don't use his pack can greatly benefit from these tips

http://www.notecaddy.com/NoteCaddy P...Guide v1.2.pdf
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hello, I made everything already acc to this guide before I created the topic. I have 16gb RAM, what swap size could you advice?
    And also please answer - what about hand history I attached and the mistake in Scatter with incorrect sizes?

I would use the windows default size for the swap file which would be around 16gb for you. Try it and see what it affects. I don't think turning off swapping is a good idea in general What Is the Windows Page File, and Should You Disable It?

The converted hand does have problems with the bet/stack sizes. 888 writes their hands with decimals and here the hand uses commas. This will be fixed for the next release.

Hello, as I understand new version 2.6.0.14 contains the fix of the issue in this topic?

14 was released before this post. The fix will be in 15