What does this percent mean? (See attached)

Default What does this percent mean? (See attached)

What does this percent mean? I understand that he CB 9/11 times which is 82% --- what is the +68%? It doesn't make sense that it could be "more than average" because average shown above is 48. I'm sure it's something simple but I can't find it.

what is the %.jpg

Also, I am having trouble creating my own badge.

File-->New-->Color Definition
    Description: (I use the same name as the Note Definition name) "HM.SRP.CB-FvR-PairedFlop"
    Sub Description: (empty)
    Badge: Picked my 16x16 icon
    Priority: Set to 999
    Available statistics: Added NoteCaddy "HM.SRP.CB-FvR-PairedFlop"
    Set range: 50/999/5 (min/max/sample)

I then run analysis. I sort recipients by most examples. This guy has done this move 94/170 times for 55%.

question 2.jpg

So technically when I look up hand history of this player it should show my assigned badge in the player HUD, but it doesn't. Any idea why?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by 4entourage View Post
    What does this percent mean? I understand that he CB 9/11 times which is 82% --- what is the +68%? It doesn't make sense that it could be "more than average" because average shown above is 48. I'm sure it's something simple but I can't find it.
    It is more than average. Please see
    How to read a NoteCaddy note - Assaultware Wiki

Also, I am having trouble creating my own badge.

File-->New-->Color Definition
    Description: (I use the same name as the Note Definition name) "HM.SRP.CB-FvR-PairedFlop"
    Sub Description: (empty)
    Badge: Picked my 16x16 icon
    Priority: Set to 999
    Available statistics: Added NoteCaddy "HM.SRP.CB-FvR-PairedFlop"
    Set range: 50/999/5 (min/max/sample)

I then run analysis. I sort recipients by most examples. This guy has done this move 94/170 times for 55%.

question 2.jpg

So technically when I look up hand history of this player it should show my assigned badge in the player HUD, but it doesn't. Any idea why?
    You can do tools->player notes and look at the "badges" tab to see if he should get the badge. If it's there make sure there are enough NC.OrderedBadge stats added to your HUD to show everything.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks for your response.

When I look up this player how you said, it DOES have that "FvR-Pairedflop" stat listed among with many others (almost 20,000 stats on the player). However, it doesn't show a badge in the HUD still. There is enough Nc.orderedbadges" for 5x2, 10 total. Only 6 appear so that cant be the issue either...

Something quick to try is to add some more orderedbadge slots. I'm not sure if this issue still occurs, but in the past I have seen when someone qualified for more badges than slots, that not all slots would be filled up (like your example of having 10 slots and only 6 badges appearing.. when in actuality he qualifies for 12 badges for example).

Im not sure if this is beneficial to know but i actually actually use nc.prefixedbadge.pf/f/t/r, not "orderedbadge.". Could that affect something?

That way I have a pf row, 2 flop rows, 2 turn rows, and 2 river rows. I added a flop row (3 rows, 15 available badge slots) but still nothing for my personalized badge and no other new ones appeared :/

That is helpful, in your color definition for this did you give it a prefix of "f"?

You.are.the.MAN.

That was it. Just an FYI for anyone reading this/you help anyone in the future --- Putting an "F" in the prefix didn't work but writing out "Flop" did, and the badge properly appears I even re-tested it by putting it back to "F", closing/re-opening the hand history and it disappeared again. So you do have to write it out. Thank you so much.

As for that " % different from average " question -- how do I remove this from the popups? I try to slim it down as much as possible and it's just an eye sore that I won't use.
    Last edited by 4entourage; 12-30-2016 at 11:28 AM.