Postgres problems - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PostgreSQL Whisperer

it`s a trick. Just write postgrespass in these fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishikawa View Post
    it`s a trick. Just write postgrespass in these fields.
    Entered postgrespass in the fields, hit apply, and tried to start again. Keep getting 1053 error though and it won't start

Any news on this, Chris? I haven't heard from support and haven't managed to fix it yet.

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time for a TeamViewer Remote Support session - http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/.

If there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit it into our schedules so you need to give us a few different day and time ranges to choose from.

Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below first:
    1 - Make sure you have updated your windows using the "Windows Update" feature Microsoft Windows Update
    * - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser) and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).
    2 - Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps
    3 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections.
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks, Chris.

Options for me: Wednesday, Thursday or Friday 21-23 December: 10:00 GMT - 19:00 GMT (10 AM - 7 PM).

I'll make sure to have Win 10 and HEM fully updated.

PS: where can I find the regional settings format to change to English? I can only find Date/Time information to change, but I'm guessing you'd want Windows to display in English? I'm on Windows 10.
    Last edited by Mike2; 12-17-2016 at 05:51 AM.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello, I recently got some low disk space left alerts.
    Poblem started (see screenshots) as I changed this only setting:
    display hands recent as : 2 months (previously settings were: 4 months).
    Regards.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2zyv1ua.png

First, clean up the hard drive, as a full disk corrupts the database. You need at least 20% free space at all times.

Your hard drive is too full. You should always have at least 20% free space. Please see this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I'm Running Out of Disk Space

Then, make sure the database is not corrupted.

Please close HM2. Follow this FAQ guide to run maintenance on the database through PGAdminIII:

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database

Try a new database.

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a log file as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for the quick reply. First of all I did a reboot, that alone solved the issue.
    Indeed I will clean hd to free space, to avoid same issue in the future.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)