Empty badge popup

Default Empty badge popup

Hello,

I was trying to search something like that but didn't found anything, then sorry if I am dublicating a thread .

The problem: 1.jpg

I am getting this problem with empty popups to the badges really randomly. This could happen to a random player, ingame or in replayer. Today I found another additional thing: one player's HUD stats were empty too (I am talking about the man who's badges popups were empty). Restarting of HM2 can help with this current player but if I do this - another player can get blank popups.

I am owner of NCA 3.0 Basic version. Also I have my own defs, so I have near 1600 defs in my NC at the moment. My base is really small (less then 300mb, new one is even less then 100mb). Vacuumed. Latest versions of HM2 and NC.

My PC config is: i7 4790k, 16gb of RAM, HyperX SSD and so on. Don't thing it can be a problem.

Can you help me with this issue please?

Hi fash1k,

Something you can do is double-click on the HUD 2 times, and it refreshes the HUD allowing the stats to show.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi fash1k,

Something you can do is double-click on the HUD 2 times, and it refreshes the HUD allowing the stats to show.
    Don't think this really works. But even if it is, this is not a good solution, you know, I am talking about that it has to work without such things . Btw, I found, that in the same time one badge of the player could be empty and all other (up to 5) can be shown normally.

Quote Originally Posted by fash1k View Post
    Don't think this really works. But even if it is, this is not a good solution, you know, I am talking about that it has to work without such things . Btw, I found, that in the same time one badge of the player could be empty and all other (up to 5) can be shown normally.
    Yeah, it's not the perfect solution for sure.. but was just trying to help with a quick temporary fix.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Yeah, it's not the perfect solution for sure.. but was just trying to help with a quick temporary fix.
    But the point is - does anyone working on normal fix?