HM2 creates mini lags on brand new computer

Default HM2 creates mini lags on brand new computer

Hi,

Just bought a new computer with an i5-6660 CPU @3.30GHz processor, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD primary hard drive etc.

Imported around 3million hands and also bought note caddy which created notes for like 20h before it was done.

My problem is that I very often get these mini lags when I play 4-8 tables and import hands. The lags comes in small bursts and it gets very noticeable when you listen to music or move the mouse because everything freeze for like 1/5 of a second and it might do so 10 times in like 30 seconds. Usually it gets so annoying that I restard HM2 right away and it disappears but after 5-30mins of grinding it comes back.

I should say I'm not 100% sure it's HM2's fault but I tried to run a pio simulation which used 90-95% CPU and just maxed out on pokerclients and google chrome and there was no lags so I feel like HM2 has something to do with it.

What do I do here? Contact the company i bought the computer from, reinstall HM2 or something else?
    I've already unticked "show caddy notes" and tried some other stuff that I've read about so that HM2 won't use as much CPU but nothing has worked. Any suggestions on what to do?

I experienced the lags again without having HM2 running so looks like that's not the problem which is good. Probably a hardware problem. Contacting the seller to have them fix it.

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files
    Regards udbrky (Chris)