HUD Settings/Options in replayer and table games & WPN Jackpot Games

Default HUD Settings/Options in replayer and table games & WPN Jackpot Games

Hi, I just had a question about two issues I've been running into:

1. I have a custom HUD selected for 6max NLHE, when this HUD is displayed in the replayer or while playing 6max games, the small HUD setting/options bar is not showing up on the top of each window to change the settings or the HUD type. Where is the option in HUD settings to make this bar show up again? It is the one that is usually titled "Default 2.0" with the HUD settings button there as well. I can provide a screenshot if this description is not clear.

1a. I wanted to have a certain number of hero stats displayed for a certain time period, as it was capping off at 18k hands. I assume fixing 1. will help resolve this as well.

2. During WPN Jackpot games, whenever I play two of the same game (e.g., two $10 Jackpot games), the HUD is not simultaneously on both tables; rather, the HUD is displaying and switching back and forth between the stats for both tables, on one table. Hope this makes sense. If not, I can provide a screenshot as well.

Thank you in advance for any help!

1) In HUD Settings - General Settings - Common Settings, turn on show table HUD.

2) Click the gear in the Table HUD to bring up the settings. Increase the max hands in replayer HUD.

3) This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal issue # on this issue is HM-8776

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Fixed 1. and 2., noted for 3.

Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)