HM not counting reentrys and qualifications

Default HM not counting reentrys and qualifications

Hi,
    HM isnt counting my reentrys in tournament and even not qualfication wins. It shows, that I finished first, but winnings are 0.

Can someone please tell me, what should I do? Is it a settings problem or what?

Thank you in advance

Please always specify the site and game type.

Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM2 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Reports / Tournaments/ Tournament/ Tournament Editor

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)