2.0.0.8454 Official - Release Thread - PokerStars Zoom tournaments, PartyPoker anon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 2.0.0.8454 Official - Release Thread - PokerStars Zoom tournaments, PartyPoker anon

This is an official release for 2.0.0.8454.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to the previous official release here.

Release notes:

Sites:
    HM-8698 - PokerStars - Added support for Zoom tournaments
    HM-8827 - PokerStars - Added import support for Win the button tournaments
    HM-8829 - PartyPoker - Added support for anonymous tables
    HM-8831 - FullTilt - Added support for new version of Zoom handhistories

Misc:
    LeakBuster NL - Updated to v4.0.3.1
    HM-8830 - Stats - Resolved an issue with duplicate vsSqueeze stat
    SngWiz2 - Adjust non-all-in equities

Hi, I play on the partypoker.fr network (not sure if they share exactly the same software as party.com). I'm having some issues with the hud since this update.

My Hud starts by displaying the session stats instead of overall stats. I didn't changed any settings and it shouldn't behave that way. ("Use session stats" in HUD settings is not activated.) I have to change it manually for each table. This is normal tables, not anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamMiam View Post
    Hi, I play on the partypoker.fr network (not sure if they share exactly the same software as party.com). I'm having some issues with the hud since this update.

My Hud starts by displaying the session stats instead of overall stats. I didn't changed any settings and it shouldn't behave that way. ("Use session stats" in HUD settings is not activated.) I have to change it manually for each table. This is normal tables, not anonymous.
    Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

I played in a PS Zoom Tournament yesterday and found the following:

1. HUD worked fine up to the Final Table.
    2. Had fairly simple HUD
    3. M or BB always were always 0.0

Final Table Problems

1. Half the HUDs displayed were for players that were already eliminated.
    2. HUDs were at the wrong seats.
    3. I turned off the HUD and then turned it back on. Nothing changed.
    4. I shutdown HM2 and then restarted it. HUD then worked properly.
    5. M or BB always were still always 0.0

Unfortunately my all in AK lost to AT, but I did get 6th!

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiiidy View Post
    I played in a PS Zoom Tournament yesterday and found the following:

1. HUD worked fine up to the Final Table.
    2. Had fairly simple HUD
    3. M or BB always were always 0.0

Final Table Problems

1. Half the HUDs displayed were for players that were already eliminated.
    2. HUDs were at the wrong seats.
    3. I turned off the HUD and then turned it back on. Nothing changed.
    4. I shutdown HM2 and then restarted it. HUD then worked properly.
    5. M or BB always were still always 0.0

Unfortunately my all in AK lost to AT, but I did get 6th!

Hope this helps.
    M/BB stats will not work on any zoom tables, cash or tournament, as we have no way to know what their stack size is. We get that information on non-zoom tables from the previous hand history file so in theory it could work on final tables if they no longer have a fast-fold option but we will need to see some logs/files to investigate.

Since this requires making it to a final table it is very difficult for us to test so we will need logs from you or others when this happens:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

I think when it got down to 27 players they went to 3 table that were Regular Tables without the Fast Fold option. But I'm not positive.

I know 100% that there was no Fast Fold button at the Final Table.

Hope this helps and I have set up my logs as you requested. Now all I have to do is make another final table!

Make sure to link to this thread in the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I just want to let you know that unlike Party.com network where there is only anon tables since October, this is not the case on Party.fr network.

You need to warn all party.fr network players to not download this update.

I had the same problem than MiamMiam, so i had to go back to version 2.0.0.8443.
    Last edited by Baccara; 01-15-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Could you do us a favor and update to 8454 temporarily, reproduce the problem and send us some hand history files, screen shots and logs?

- Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

Once that is done you can roll back to 8443. Hopefully with those files we can update the beta to work properly on the party.xx skins that are not yet using anon hands.

Same problem of Baccara and MiamMiam here, for me and some other friends. For partypoker are displayed the sessions stats and not the overall stats. Please fix this error.