NC and pokerstars
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NC and pokerstars

hey guys

i got a simple question...can i use NC while playing on pokerstars

Yes.

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars - NoteCaddy restrictions on Amaya properties: PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker - Assaultware Wiki

- CaddySpark and CaddyScatter graphs are not allowed to be used during live play on PokerStars and full tilt poker. They will still appear on the replayer and when viewing note history within NoteCaddy
    - CaddyClock is currently not functional due to the HEM live tracking being banned at PokerStars. This could change in the future hopefully
    - Composite definitions are currently available on PokerStars and full tilt poker. Expressions using definitions that "filter by hole cards and/or board cards" will not work on live PokerStars and Full Tilt poker tables
    - Badges that categorize players automatically are not allowed to be used during live play on PokerStars and full tilt poker. They will still appear on the replayer and when viewing note history within NoteCaddy. Badges that are assigned manually by you are currently working on PokerStars. Add the stat NC.PlayerTags to your HUD to be able to tag players manually.

ok just to make sure...caddy spark and caddy scatter are not working on pokerstars

or

they are working but im not allowed to use them ??

same for badges/definitions ??

do i have to watchout for something or is notecaddy fine to roll when installed ??
    Last edited by locke547; 09-18-2016 at 08:40 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

NC will not show forbidden information while so you don't have to do anything extra to remain compliant
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

thx mate...just makin sure

I am having issues with my notecaddy notes at PS.

The Hud shows the yellow N like it is supposed to, but when I hover over it the HUD is empty. If I open the HUD to make notes myself, I can look at the notecaddy notes though.

No direction but to trust the final destination

It could be that the notes you have aren't set to show in the main popup. This is often the case when not using the defaults
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    It could be that the notes you have aren't set to show in the main popup. This is often the case when not using the defaults
    How do I check this?

Just to be sure I have clicked show in the notes popup on the HUD Options tab in notecaddy for the definitions. Yet it doesn't show the popup. All I get is a scatter graph and my own written notes when I look in the replayer.

Quote Originally Posted by akroma View Post
    How do I check this?

Just to be sure I have clicked show in the notes popup on the HUD Options tab in notecaddy for the definitions. Yet it doesn't show the popup. All I get is a scatter graph and my own written notes when I look in the replayer.
    What is set in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> HUD -> Minimum amount of notes in the note hud popup? If you have this set to 0, then no notes should show there I think.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    What is set in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> HUD -> Minimum amount of notes in the note hud popup? If you have this set to 0, then no notes should show there I think.
    Yeah its set to 0...thought that was meant to be infinite? I will try 100000 instead and report back.