Problem with HUD Blinking when "Show Caddy Notes" in Hud Designer is enabled

Default Problem with HUD Blinking when "Show Caddy Notes" in Hud Designer is enabled

Hi,
    My HUD at zoom tables is constantly flickering/blinking while playing on Pokerstars. Even when using no NC Stats or popups with NC stats. The problem disappears when I uncheck "Show Caddy Notes".
    I have deleted all my previous NC Definitions and Color Definitions (now having zero Definitions in my list) but problem still exists.
    HM Version: 2.0.0.8446
    NC Version: 2.6.0.10
    Windows 7

Hope you can help. Thanks!

In NoteCaddy > Settings > HUD, uncheck the 2 checkboxes at the bottom ("Update HUD immediately when data changes" and "Update cache immediately when when new hands are imported during session") and the click "Save". Let me know if this solved the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NoteCaddy Predator View Post
    In NoteCaddy > Settings > HUD, uncheck the 2 checkboxes at the bottom ("Update HUD immediately when data changes" and "Update cache immediately when when new hands are imported during session") and the click "Save". Let me know if this solved the issue.
    Hi,
    yes that was the issue it seems. The problem was "Update HUD immediately when data changes". That caused my Hud to blink constantly. The cache option is fine, no blinking when that is checked.
    Thank you very much!