% chance winning, worst hands in report, zoom HUD

Default % chance winning, worst hands in report, zoom HUD

Hello,

1. Is there no outs calculator in HM2? That tells me the % chance I have of winning with my hole cards as the hand progresses (or chance of improving hand). Like AA has 50% pre-flop, board is AA, I have practically 100% chance of winning. (Without all-in)

2. Is there somewhere where I can see what my best/worst hands are in the report?

3. For using the HUD in Zoom PokerStars:

• The HUD says waiting for hands
    • I am able to manually pick a table with table finder but it shows wrong stats and doesn't update.
    • HUD does show properly in replays.
    • I'm on release version, all admin privileges given, anti-virus exclusions,

1) This can only happen when you know the opponents' hands. The replayer will show winning %.

2) Use the Preflop - hole cards report.

3) IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, delete the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Poker Stars Zoom Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have done all of those steps. The exact problem is that it's not detecting the window I'm playing on. HUD works on Zoom REPLAYS. And HUD is activated if I use table finder, but the stats are wrong in that case.

edit: More information about the problem, the stats aren't completely wrong they're just a few hands behind. HUD doesn't update when hands change, I have to manually spam tablefinder to get it to switch to the next (still wrong) hand.

edit2: Don't think it's a HM2 problem, looking at the handhistory files, PokerStars is generating them late (few hands lag). Not sure what to do about that
    Last edited by 250716; 07-26-2016 at 07:50 PM.

edit3: But it seems that it's standard for PokerStars to generate zoom hand history a little late because it has to wait for the hand to finish. So probably a HM2 fault.

There are no emails in our system from you. Please send the files as the FAQ says.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    There are no emails in our system from you. Please send the files as the FAQ says.
    I have emailed in now, please look it ASAP