Ordered hands from Pokerstars. Wrong winnings

Default Ordered hands from Pokerstars. Wrong winnings

Hello everyone!
    16th of july i ordered pokerstars hand history with summaries and imported all received files (few hands.txt and 3 .htm reports) to freshly installed HM2 (.8443 then .8446).
    Tried to import with two of these versions with new database each. Windows 7 is new install as well.
    It seems hands are imported correctly but HM2 doesnt detect winnings (see attachment)
    First graph is for SNGs and the second for MTSNG.

Results.pngResults_1.png

After asking PS support whether i miss some tournament summaries for my HM2 they told me that they dont provide support for 3rd party software.
    Kindly asking for any suggestion.
    (sorry for my English)
    Regards

They should send you all of the files - txt and htm. That's not supporting 3rd party SW. Just ask them to send them all to you.

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information its impossible for HM2 to know the correct results. If you have any discrepancies you will need to edit the results manually - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Reports / Tournaments/ Tournament/ Tournament Editor

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2 to correct issues with old tournaments showing wrong results. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client via their lobby options and make sure that HM2 has added both the hand history and summary folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration and this will ensure future tournaments have correct results automatically.
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Poker Stars Setup

For older tournaments email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Audit Files in .htm format. They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder and then manually import those files by going to the Importing option in the HM Ribbon menu and choosing import from folders in the manual import section. You may see import errors as some of these hands are probably already imported.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments and repeat the process of importing all the files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions otherwise they will not import. You can view this FAQ for more information on importing emailed hand histories:
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How are emailed hands imported into Holdem Manager?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories to us.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello again.
    Initially they have sent hands.txt's and .htm tournament summary but it seems HM2 cannot read that .htm.

Example:
    Capture.PNG

Did everything as it said in a guide: import HHs then import htm. Tried copying htm text to .txt file. Also tried reinstalling HM2 and created new database. Nothing helped.
    By the way i have played a session today - everything imported correctly.
    I guess will ask support for original PS client tournament summaries if its possible.

Regards

Did you try saving it as a .html file? edit it in notepad (notepad++ is better) and save as .html

As the post above said, please zip and email us the files.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yes. It didnt help.
    And yes i have sent files with support ticket system and got few advices already which didn't help.
    The one advice i didnt try yet is changing Postgre version.