How to add profit from missed hands?

Default How to add profit from missed hands?

Is there anyway to add profit without a hand history - or an easy way to fake a hand history to my results?

I play on Bovada and use the HUD which normally live catches hands. I forgot to run it for one session and missed my "hand export" expiration.

I put $50 on the site and ran it up to $950 over the long weekend. It should show me as +900 on my stats but it only shows me as +750. I'm trying to find a way to add that missing $150 (even if it doesn't have the actual hands). Every hand I keep fabricating doesn't seem to work. It says "hand imported" and has no errors and is not seen as a duplicate, but it still says only +750 and the hand count stays the same. I just want my graphs to be accurate!

Just the graphs you say? Add a "bonus" for the desired amount/date under Settings > "Rakeback and Bonuses" > "Bonuses" window [click the green "+" below the window to start the creation]

Then in the results graph... Click "Options" [bottom left] > Check "Show Rakeback and Bonuses" box > Click "Options" again to close the menu

PS If you have something go wrong with your DB you'll have no record of Bonuses to reconstruct when you reimport hands etc
    So make a note of this info on paper somewhere [amount/date] &/or database > Backup tab > check the box for "bonuses" etc > perform backup
    Last edited by _Loki_; 07-07-2016 at 08:20 PM.

Here is the FAQ on the subject. Better than what I wrote!
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Settings / Rakeback and Bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    Here is the FAQ on the subject. Better than what I wrote!
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Settings / Rakeback and Bonuses
    Much appreciated. I guess I should have been a little more clear. When I said I wanted it to show in the graphs I was also hoping to see it in the sessions tabs, but I didn't care if the actual hands weren't viewable.

I added it via those steps and the yellow line appears on the graph but the session tab still only says $157 on the day when I was hoping it would show the correct $307. Any way to have "session type" tabs also count the rakeback/bonuses?

I know you said you're not getting an import error, but try this [it just worked for me perfectly]

Reports > Sessions > in the bottom window select the very last hand of the session where you want to add a fake hand > right click that hand > select the option "Save to Hard Drive..." > Select the place where you want to save it & it will be saved there as something like "Export Holdem Manager 2.0 07082016053505.txt"

That's the hand you want to edit to stand in for the phantom hands

DON'T try to change the hand at all yet
    First just edit the hand enough to fool HM2 to import it as a new hand
    If it passes that test & shows up in the session as the new very last hand you know you have a successful start
    So you can then just delete that imported hand from your database [almost same procedure as how you exported it]
    And then get on with editing the rest of that hand to get the values you want [which is a new set of problems!]

HOW TO FOOL HM2
    To get it to import as a new hand I would change the hand # & advance the time by 1 second [you probably don't have to change the time, but you want this fake hand to show up LAST in the session]

BEFORE:
    HH20150919 Donati - $0.02-$0.05 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
    PokerStars Zoom Hand #141074811207: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2015/09/20 3:43:09 WET [2015/09/19 22:43:09 ET]

AFTER:
    HH20150919 Donati - $0.02-$0.05 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
    PokerStars Zoom Hand #141074811208: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2015/09/20 3:43:10 WET [2015/09/19 22:43:10 ET]

So I changed the hand number & the time in the two places it shows time
    Then I saved the changes
    Then I imported that hand without changing the name of the file [which was "Export Holdem Manager 2.0 07082016053505.txt"] & the fake hand showed up in the correct session in the correct place

Are hands importing the wrong info or not importing? Or did you not get hands converted/downloaded?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Are hands importing the wrong info or not importing? Or did you not get hands converted/downloaded?
    I didnt have the active Bovada catcher running so it didn't live grab the hands. I would have to download through Bovada 24 hours later. Long story short - I don't have the files and I wanted to add $149 to my winnings on a specific day. Did a complete re-install of HEM on both computers, re-imported archived hands, and synced both databases. I export the final hand from the day I want to create the result of +$149, but it exports like this:

export.PNG

I tried modifying +1 to each of the time, hand, etc but I must be messing something up. It's not creating a new hand. This is the actual text from my export of the last hand of the session I wanted to add $149 to:

Export Holdem Manager 2.0 07092016145442.txt

Any help is appreciatd! It's so dumb, but it's frustrating the hell outta me. Im wasting so much time on the damn results and not playing just trying to make it accurate! Thanks in advance!

We do not provide support for editing hands, especially from an unsupported site. But all the numbers would need to add up for the pot size and bets.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    We do not provide support for editing hands, especially from an unsupported site. But all the numbers would need to add up for the pot size and bets.
    Alright...thanks anyways..