2.0.0.8446 Beta Release Thread - Ipoker Tournaments, Party FastForward, PKR
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 2.0.0.8446 Beta Release Thread - Ipoker Tournaments, Party FastForward, PKR

This is a beta release for 2.0.0.8446.

The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to the last stable version here.

Release notes:

HUD:
    HM-8814 - Ipoker - Automatically add HUD to tournament tables for new client
    HM-8812 - PartyPoker - Allow HUD to work on new Fastforward tables without restart

Import:
    HM-8747 - Ipoker - Improved handhistory folder detection for new client
    HM-8813 - PartyPoker - Prevent autoimport of temporary files saved by Partypoker client (Possible fix for missed Fastforward hands)
    HM-8805 - PKR - Use EUR currency for cash games
    HM-8790 - PKR - Resolve an issue with players mucked holecards not detected at showdown
    HM-8802 - PokerStars - Resolved an issue with importing handhistories after PokerStars client update
    HM-8196 - PokerStars - Add support for progressive bounty tournaments (correct winnings will show for newly imported tournaments or if you recreate database)
    HM-8196 - PokerStars - Resolve an issue where bounty was not correctly detected in last hand of the tournament

Thanks for the update Random. Can you consider adding an option to the update installation Wizard dialogue?
    I would prefer the Wizard asks if I want the desktop shortcut or not. At the moment I'm obliged to get a new extra shortcut for every update which I then have to delete - I already have a shortcut on the desktop & I don't need more

It creates a second shortcut? Do you have another installation in a non-default location that it is using?

Do both shortcuts point to the same place? Do they both have the same exact filename?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Only one installation
    Same target for both shortcuts
    Filename? The link name is different if that's what you mean
    I renamed the original a long time ago to make a shorter taskbar name before I pinned it to the taskbar
    But surely a step in the wizard with checkboxes would make sense or why does an update include a shortcut when people will already have one?

Here's a pic:

Thanks Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

The shortcut location is different - it's for 2 different users.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yes I know. So why doesn't your update respect the fact that the program is in Admin & I'm logged in as Admin?
    Why does it go to public?

This is something we will keep in mind for the future. It is not a high priority for now.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

1.When i check my cash results at partypoker, i saw this
    HMpartysngheroerror2.PNG
    it could be very nice to win such money at 4NL in 580 hands. But when i opened hands in replayer, i saw that these hands are from sng hero games.
    HMpartysngheroerror1.PNG

2. there is no hud at partypoker fastforward tables

3. there is no hud at pokerstars new tournaments "bubble rush"

that's all..

1) These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

2) Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Party Poker FastForward Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.

3) These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

For fastforward issue, I sent screenshot/log files/hand history. ticket number is #T232316.