Filter by Player Pool Action?

Default Filter by Player Pool Action?

Am I correct that actions can only be filtered for Hero? It is impossible to filter for actions done by any player?

Filters work against the selected player/alias. If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via PGAdmin or RangeMeister as explained here or via the new NoteCaddy Premium Aliases feature that creates an alias based on a color definition but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this. This technique can also cause erroneous results if some of the villain's you aliased together have played hands against each other. An alias is designed to join 2 or more hero screen names that would not have played against each other so while this is possible to do it is not something we officially support or recommend.

If you are using NC you can do the aggregate percentages much more quickly than by making an alias.

Initially my plan was to convert Bovada hands using the Bovada Hand Converter software (so that all hole cards for every player can be seen) and then use Notecaddy to filter by player pool action. The problem is that the showing all hole cards function apparently only works in older versions of HM2 and Notecaddy will crash when I try to run it in older versions..

Is there an easy solution to this that I'm missing?

If you use an older version of HM, you can't use a new version of NC.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yes, so I want to use an older version of both HM2 and Notecaddy.. Can you tell me which version of Notecaddy is compatible with HM2 version .8079?

Quote Originally Posted by moravec481 View Post
    Yes, so I want to use an older version of both HM2 and Notecaddy.. Can you tell me which version of Notecaddy is compatible with HM2 version .8079?
    I have no idea what version that would be or how to get/install an older version. You would need to ask the NC dev/support in the NC forum.

Just install 8079 and use the NC version that comes with it. As Sreti said in the other thread (please don't make duplicate threads, as it causes confusion), you can't update NC if you're using the old version.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Regards udbrky (Chris)