Can not export hands, HM2 freezes

Default Can not export hands, HM2 freezes

System: Windows 10 64-bit, i7-3770K OC 4GHz, 12GB RAM.
    Antivirus: OFF
    UAC: OFF
    Run as admin: ALL
    Datebase size: 40GB

Image of bug: Link

I try to export 10k hands from the lest 4 days but when I try HM2 freezes (Please be patien, export in progress). I wait 5h but nothing happend. Had to kill the process.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is usually used for issues with the backup, but the principal would be the same. You can also just copy the files from c:\hm2archive and not have to spend the time exporting.

How much free space do you have on your system/C drive and how big is the database according to the HM2 > Database > Database Info menu? You generally need more than twice as much free space as your database is big according to that menu and you should always have at least 20% free space. Please see this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I'm Running Out of Disk Space

Please see this FAQ to clear up some more free space - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I'm Running Out of Disk Space

Try emptying c:\temp and/or c:\users\username\appdata\local\temp. You will need to show system and hidden files. See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How are Hidden Files Viewed in Windows?

If you continue to have problems you can try moving the windows temp directories that we use for these database procedures to another drive that has more free space - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...t-working.html

Put the backup file location on another drive.

Also, make sure that the permissions settings are not blocking the necessary files/folders. Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'DBControlPanel' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

Please zip and email the requested file via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - with a link to this thread and your forum name.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)