Several questions about customization - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    No direction but to trust the final destination

Composite definitions have to be computed in real time so they definitely can be slow if you use many of them
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Ok , i want to make a request , i would like it if you made it possible to make player pool analysis with composite notes , they give a value of 0 now , i dunno if its possible for them to give player average values.

Is it possible to create fold to 4-bet and fold to 3-bet note definitions? i cant find an option to do that in the action sequences and the manual doesnt seem to help , i also want to create a 4-bet postflop stat raisebet->raiseraise and fold to steal stat, noone of them is available because there arent any fold actions for preflop except raise fold.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilaizen24 View Post
    Is it possible to create fold to 4-bet and fold to 3-bet note definitions? i cant find an option to do that in the action sequences and the manual doesnt seem to help , i also want to create a 4-bet postflop stat raisebet->raiseraise and fold to steal stat, noone of them is available because there arent any fold actions for preflop except raise fold.
    All you are asking for is possible to make, but it requires a basic understanding of how to create your own action-sequences:

Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki

Especially look at the examples given here:

Filtering player actions - Assaultware Wiki

This should be more than enough to get you started.

Ok i found it , it worked ty , i have one question that i cant find answer in the manual

When i use *raise + player's final action this street* for preflop action sequence and then i add a postflop action , is it implied that the enemy player called preflop or do i have to add a call at the preflop sequence?
    Last edited by Evilaizen24; 08-06-2016 at 05:33 AM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by Evilaizen24 View Post
    Ok i found it , it worked ty , i have one question that i cant find answer in the manual

When i use *raise + player's final action this street* for preflop action sequence and then i add a postflop action , is it implied that the enemy player called preflop or do i have to add a call at the preflop sequence?
    Using seek and the test environment as described here Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki you can easily discover which hands will be included with any definition. If you click seek it'll show you a few dozen hands that would qualify and you can get the answer to that question in seconds
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)