bovada card catcher and hem2 question

Default bovada card catcher and hem2 question

Hello,
    I'm sorry I know this is a touchy subject regarding 3rd party software but I'm a loyal customer and I'm hoping you can help me.

I got a new laptop and downloaded my 2nd license of Hem2 and i also have bovada card catcher. My old laptop had and older version, 8079, of hem 2 for the card catcher and it worked great (I rolled back via a link).

Hem2 works fine on my new laptop with black chip poker. I tried rolling back my hem2 to work with bovada card catcher with that old link but then it said I didn't have any more license rights with that key number. I reinstalled the new version and it works fine, new version 8443, with black chip but with bovada it doesn't show most of my hud. It is importing hands however.

Do i need an older version to work with bovada card catcher that you are aware of (I realize this isn't your software)? If i do how do i roll it back when i get a message that says I don't have any more licenses with this key number. Would I need a new link?

Is there a way to roll back my new version of hem2 to 8079?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by luckstr; 06-16-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Your HM2 license is valid on two computers that you own. If you receive the message "there are no more activations available", you can reset your code. For the steps to reset your Holdem Manager code please see this FAQ: Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I Can Not Activate or Register Holdem Manager

If you continue to have problems we need you to send us the \HM2Logs folder as explained in the last steps under 'Contact Support'.

You will need to install both versions of HM2 in different locations, and use a separate shortcut to run each.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)