Mis-positioned HUD stats and mucked hands on PS for certain tables

Default Mis-positioned HUD stats and mucked hands on PS for certain tables

Using the classic layout/theme on stars the HUD stats assigned to players can get inconsistent across tables when multi-tabling.

For ex. on one table all the players stats will be aligned correctly, but on another table Player x's stats will be overlapping Player Y's stats, or the two will be switched. I have to manually move Xs stats on that table(s), and i think sometimes doing so moves the corresponding stats on the other table(s).

I was wondering what was the most compatible layout/theme, but mucked hands seem to behave the same way also

I play regular and ante tables. I think they may get messed up between the two types of games.

Im using windows 7 ultimate on a bootcamped MBP Retina 2012 15".

thanks!
    Last edited by SoulRÆder; 06-13-2016 at 06:09 PM.

It shouldn't matter which theme as long as you are using preferred seating in the poker client, and matched that setting in HM2's Site Setup menu, as far as I know.

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Setup Auto-Center or Preferred Seating For PokerStars

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD where it belongs.
    3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

is my HUD the only thing i should back up in hm2 if i don't want to spend a lot of time re-configurin?

thanks!

You should regularly make backups, in case something happens.

Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What Files Should I Backup to Protect my Holdem Manager?

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

If i jus wanted to save my hud and pop up stats is exporting enough?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulRÆder View Post
    If i jus wanted to save my hud and pop up stats is exporting enough?
    If you export the HUD from the HUD Designer the popups should come with it but I would still/also use the Database Manager to backup the HUD and any other settings you want to transfer (you can skip the database if you don't want to transfer the hands) and I would also manually backup the \config folder as well. It is always better to have too many copies/formats of your data/settings than it is to not have enough. Storage is cheap.