PS7 theme problem and "red box" problem

Default PS7 theme problem and "red box" problem

Good Morning !

i play on Pokerstars, PS 7 version.

THEME problem: I initially used Mercury theme, but TN2 says it might have problems. which i noticed, such as Table Annoyances not working properly, for example: When i sit out it doesn't do the command "click I'm back", some Hotkeys need multiple presses to work. i put my fold button on the digit key "NUMPAD 0" it sends to bet box, even though i have unchecked the option to send it to the bet box. And SnG Sensei started to not register anymore.
    So i switched to Classic, same problems, Hypersimple, same problem, then i closed and opened TN2, on Classic Theme, and it keeps saying i was on Mercury.
    Which theme should i use to keep it from bugging ?

What theme is best recommended so it doesnt give me any problems ?

Second. on the table, last night, out of nowhere, appeared a "red box" on top of
    the FLOP, blocking out the Board Cards, on top of all the tables. I turned
    off "show BB in tournament" but the rex box is still there. There's nothing inside the box or behind it.

Third problem, Backspace does not work, but looks like it isnt a Hotkey to anything.

Ok, have found something out.

The Red Box, it does now show up when it is on Mercury Theme. all other themes it shows up,
    when i put Nova, and Red Box showed, i switched to Mercury to see if it disappeared, and the Red box was perfectly around the Pot and written value of pot.

But with Mercury theme, TN2 really doesnt work properly.
    Any fix for this ?

Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support > contact support https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/6 to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.