Snowie App - new bug

Default Snowie App - new bug

After a month or so of smooth operation of Snowie App, the reporting of major and minor errors seems to have gone awry.
    When I click on "analysis" and then "errors" it lists the hands, but when I open up an individual hand to analyze it, there is no orange or red exclamation mark to indicate where the error has occurred. Obviously therefore I cannot see what type of error I am meant to have made, where in the hand I made it, or what Snowie thinks I should have done instead.
    I have restarted the PC (twice), but nothing seems to make any difference.
    Ideas?
    Peter

We have duplicated this issue and the developers are investigating the cause to find a solution. Once we have a solution in place we will extend your license for the period of time it wasn't analyzing hands.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have discussed this with our QA/Testing Manager and here is an explanation of the allowance we have made for your account:

This problem was affecting any SnowieApp subscriptions as of Monday May 16th. The developers resolved it on Thursday May 19th so the service was unavailable for 3 days. Any new hands imported and uploaded to the SnowieApp servers should once again be analyzed. If you want to be able to analyze the hands you played during the time when it was not working please let us know so we can manually clear your SnowieApp database from the server for you to resend all your hands from your local database to the server.

We have extended your subscription expiration date by 4 days to compensate for this lost time when you wouldn't have been able to analyze hands in SnowieApp. Your new expiration date is now Mar 05, 2017 which you can confirm by opening the HM2 SnowieApp tab, clicking your name in the upper right corner, opening the Subscription & Payments menu and expanding the 'License Information' tile to see your start/expires dates.