HM2 - Replayer and Notecaddy Error - Space at end of name

Default HM2 - Replayer and Notecaddy Error - Space at end of name

Hello,

On 888, the Replayer and all Notecaddy stats get messed up when 1 specific player is in the hand. After playing around with different variables I was able to determine it was because this player has a space at the end of his name. When using a replace all to remove the space at the end, the replayer and all stats worked correctly.

I have attached a few hands to give a sample.

Export Holdem Manager 2.0 05012016174108.txt

These hands are showing all hole cards. Where are they coming from?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    These hands are showing all hole cards. Where are they coming from?
    I right-clicked in reports and chose "Save to hard drive." Some of the hands may show hole cards from 3 players (1 hero, and 2 players who went to showdown). When you imported the hh's, did you try to replay, and did you notice how it was messed up?

I had no problems.

Sites don't write hole cards when the player did not go to showdown.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

In the HH's posted in the OP, there are no hole cards of players who did not go to showdown (unless it's hero). If you see the holecards of all the players it's because you are looking at a 3-handed game where hero folded preflop and the other 2 players went to showdown.

The hands will upload fine and the replayer will open. But did you actually run through the hands in the replayer? You'll notice that as soon as the player causing this problem acts (name starts with gmo and ends with a space), the action skips, and the rest of the hand gets all messed up. I just tried this in a VM, (clean install of HM2 and Postgres), and get the same problem. I have done it with hands from the HM2 archive folder this time. I will attach more here (these are from the HM2Archive folder).

05.rar
    Last edited by achabra12; 05-03-2016 at 08:58 AM.

I have confirmed the issue. I will send an email to our support ticket system to discuss with our QA/Testing Manager when he has time but he is really busy right now with HM2 updates and HM3 alpha work. I will add a note to the ticket with your forum account email address but for future reference it is best if you create a support ticket with the hands instead of attaching them in the forums.