Problem with HUD on winamax

Default Problem with HUD on winamax

Hi guys, i tried to find similar topic, but there werent any on this subject.

Anyway, i've started playing cash games on winamax and i am having problem, which i didnt had when i played tournaments there. HUD is "glued" for particular spot and i cant move it with right click as usual. It looks like this
    https://gyazo.com/8fe679be48528c3638418de5e2079a0b

Also, as you can see on that picture, i am getting only 4 huds instead of 5 on all tables, including incognito tables.

In HEM everything is well set, preffered seat, HH, i dont know if i need to do something else?

We do not support HUD on incognito tables. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal issue # on this issue is HM-8612: Add support for WInamax Incognito tables

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have added support for them.

For your HUD issues:

Is HUD Settings > General Settings > Advanced Settings > [x] 'Lock HUD layout' enabled for the Default 2.0 HUD you are using? If yes, disable it.

If the HUD panels are near their proper seat but just need a slight move to fine tune their positions you can move them with the right mouse button - hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2601/Mouse+Shortcuts#movehuds

Please export your HUD's in HUD Settings > HUD Designer.

Then delete the prefs.xml file in this folder:

Windows 7/8/10, Vista

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Config

XP

C:\Documents And Settings\[Username]\Application Data\HoldemManager\Config

To see these folders you may have to enable hidden files - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: How to See Hidden Files in Windows

Can you reproduce the problem with the default HUDs?

Import your HUD's again. Does the issue persist? If yes, you will need to recreate the HUDs from scratch if you do not have an older backup copy of the exported HUD.

If none of that helps:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing and a link to this thread.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

None of this would help. Is it possible for your support to work online with teamviewer, i would pay for this issue to be solved...

Make sure that in HUD Settings - General Settings - Advanced Settings, that Lock HUD Layout is unchecked.

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)