Party Poker HUD keeps moving

Default Party Poker HUD keeps moving

My hud keeps jumping around on some games on Party Poker, it only happens with Party. I have all the correct settings in place as far as I am aware.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImprover View Post
    My hud keeps jumping around on some games on Party Poker, it only happens with Party. I have all the correct settings in place as far as I am aware.
    Also I keep having to set the Number of seats tab in the HUD settings, when the HUD moves I am having press the Set seat tab to restore it to its correct position.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time.

Also I keep having to set the Number of seats tab in the HUD settings, when the HUD moves I am having press the Set seat tab to restore it to its correct position.
    Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Setup Auto-Center or Preferred Seating For PokerStars

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD where it belongs.
    3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing and a link to this thread.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Did all the above and it is still happening. See image, the one on the left is a typical example, the hud does adjust back to normal position after a hand or two. Capture.JPG

I'm actually having a lot of problems with HM2, if I have a lot of tables going it gets very laggy and starts to freeze ll my tables and forces me to close down all poker and HM2, I am seriously thinking about moving to PT3, it is very very tilting.

Thanks for posting the screen shots but they don't do us any good without the other logs/files we requested. Please send all the requested files and screen shots to us via support ticket as I requested above so we can try to help you solve these problems.

Sorry but there is just to many issues with it, a lot of friends I know have given up on it so I am going to give PT4 a go, These problems have been costing me at the tables. Thanks anyway

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.