Hud for PokerKing.com

Default Hud for PokerKing.com

The problem is in stat table for each player. It's moving randomly on 1 table when It's static on second. As you its happening like on the picture below. And when I try to replace one, another stats moving on other table to and 1 table become unplayable. How can I fix this? Players might be different on each table.
    failll.jpg

Stats for players on 2nd table are reversed.
    aa1.jpg
    And when I try to replace it what is happening
    aa2.jpg

I don't think we can officially support them as they do not appear to be a part of the Winning Poker Network. I assume that they use the same software and share some tournament traffic (similar to how BetCoin and other sites use the WPN software) but they aren't actually on the network - http://www.winningpokernetwork.com/partners/

Can you send in some logs/files for us to look at this closer?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing and a link to this thread.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.