some of hud stats showing up as wrong colour

Default some of hud stats showing up as wrong colour

Hi I have imported a config file and am finding that at least two of my stats are showing up in my hud with the wrong colour , not matching the colour range that i set in the stat appearance tab.

Any ideas , Many thanks

Are you playing on PokerStars or Full Tilt? They are imposing rules that greatly inhibit how HUDs can work. The changes were described by Amaya a few months ago and can be viewed here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ence-guide.pdf

which is discussed in detail in this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...new-rules.html

These features that will no longer work on the live tables will still work in the replayer for the hands played at Stars and Full Tilt as long as the poker client is closed.

We have changed other features in HM2 such as the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > 'Color Ranges' only the first 3 colors/ranges will work on FTP/Stars and Auto Rate features are also not allowed at live tables. Auto Rate icons can still be set manually but we are not allowed to have them auto assign any more at PokerStars or Full Tilt.

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars - NoteCaddy restrictions on Amaya properties: PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker - Assaultware Wiki
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

thanks Chris,

yes , I have color ranges over 4 colors per stat for these , that will be the issue. Thanks again

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)