Bwin fastforward bug

Default Bwin fastforward bug

Im sure you guys faced this one but i cant find solution. Just check the link with my made gif it will explain fast instead of me writing here thousand words.

https://i.gyazo.com/05dd9103fdbbdc65...8d882c062a.gif

Checked? Ok then. It happens nonstop, HUD just blinks nonstop (my own made hud and default hud as well). I can go away from keyboard and it stays there blinking like shown in gif.

I have tried:
    Run bwin pokerroom as admin
    Run hem2 as admin
    Hud setting: force hud on top
    Hud settings: lock hud layout
    and all other possible hud settings.
    Updated windows 10 at max no more updates i have to go for (I have windows 10 64x)
    Updated graphics cards (i use Nvidia GTS 450)

I dont use antivirus i am satisfied with what have windows 10 built in. Other sites are working good as i play in multiple sites (not at the same time). Any reccomendations how to solve this?

I asked a friend who plays there as well and having windows 10 and hem2, he has no problems at all.
    reg tables are working good, just fastforward has this blinking issue.

If you're seeing this issue in most cases its a graphics card issue

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver
    3 - Enable desktop composition - Enable or Disable Desktop Composition ~ Windows 7 Support

The following solutions have also proved to be helpful in resolving this although these are usually isolated issues
    1 - Set desktop to an aero theme:
    - W7 - How To Enable Window Transparency (Aero) On Windows 7 - Windows - Windows 7
    - W8 - How To Enable Aero Glass-Style Transparency in Windows 8
    2 - Update Logitech Setpoint - http://www.logitech.com/en-us/584/3131

If you continue to have problems:

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues

If none of that helps:

Party Poker recently announced that they will be making major changes to their client that will affect both HUD and tracking of players playing history - partypoker Set to Make Changes to Level the Playing Field | PokerNews

In the near future they will completely stop saving hand histories. If they do not write hand histories we can no longer provide tech support for problems on their software or support their software going forward unless they tell us they will still allow our software on their network and continue to provide hand history files.

At this time they have not clarified their changes or contacted us. Because of this, all Party Poker related development is on hold until their decision is officially made and reflected in their terms of use.

We will continue to offer basic support to players who are having problems with Hold'em Manager 2 on Party Poker tables as long as they are still writing hand history files that import, however we are not adding features or FastForward support for new and/or currently unsupported Party Poker skins (such as their new 'Premium' clients) at this time or testing/fixing import errors until they clarify their stance on trackers/HUDs with us directly.