Pokerstars crashes on launch when HM2 is installed.

Default Pokerstars crashes on launch when HM2 is installed.

So I just got a new pc and installed HM2 and stars. Stars client crashes on launch all the time. I tried reinstalling both programs a few times but it didn't help. When I deleted HM2 stars worked as usual, but once I install HM2 it crashes on launch. What can I do to fix this? I'm running a registered trial and I REALLY want to buy HM2 but obviously I need to fix this first. I tried some basic stuff like running everything with admin rights, reinstalling etc.

Please make sure you have the latest update installed for your PokerStars client.

- Close HM2 and PS client
    - Download this ZIP - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/zoomfix.zip
    - Unzip it (right-click > Extract All...) anywhere on your PC - it contains the only one BAT file.
    - Right click on the 'zoomfix.bat' file* > Run as administrator
    * Note: Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Tech :: Scott Granneman
    - After .bat file finalizes it's job you will see a message in Notepad then you should be able to launch PokerStars and HM2.

Please let us know if this does/doesn't work for you either way.

*If you continue to have problems:

Which ps.xx skin do you play and what are the Poker Stars client/server version numbers?

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a log file as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Well the patch works in the beginning. When I start HM it tells me I have to restart PS client for Zoom. If I try I got the same problem again.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)