Live Tracking on Pokerstars still allowed?

Default Live Tracking on Pokerstars still allowed?

Hi,

I can't seem to find a definite answer to this. It is not clear to me whether after the Pokerstars changes last year if you can still use live tracking. For me the option for Live Tracking in HUD Settings -> Site Settings is filled in grey. I've never really tried to use this option until now so I don't know if it's my software or the rules. Please advise.

Thanks

They are imposing rules that greatly inhibit how HUDs can work. The changes were described by Amaya a few months ago and can be viewed here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ence-guide.pdf

which is discussed in detail in this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...new-rules.html

These features that will no longer work on the live tables will still work in the replayer for the hands played at Stars and Full Tilt as long as the poker client is closed.

We have changed other features in HM2 such as the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > 'Color Ranges' only the first 3 colors/ranges will work on FTP/Stars and Auto Rate features are also not allowed at live tables.

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars - NoteCaddy restrictions on Amaya properties: PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker - Assaultware Wiki
    Regards udbrky (Chris)