One stat not appearing in HUD

Default One stat not appearing in HUD

I added Limp Fold in SB HU to my HUD, and all that appears is a dash. I previously had it in a popup and it appears there as a number like it should. How do I correct it?

Thanks,
    Jason

Can you please email us a hand that fit's this criteria of limp-fold in the SB when HU? I just checked my database and I don't have any hands that fit this scenario to be able to test with as I very rarely play HU.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket via the 'Contact Support' and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Hi Fozzy,

Thanks for your response, as it made me realize that the stat I am using was intended for HU, not for folded to the SB(making it HU), who then limp/folds. Also, the stat in my popup is limp fold from the sb, which is different than the one in my HUD. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your quick response.

-Jason

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)