New ipoker software (bet365) HUD doesnt load automatically - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snook View Post
    Hi Fozzy,

I've just signed up at Coral and the HUD works on the normal cash tables but not on the 'speed' ones. Is this likely to be the same issue?

Thanks,

Snook
    Yes. Bet365 force updated to their beta client last week and caused similar problems. All of the other ipoker skins updated today.

Speed HUD won't work until we release an update. Premium and tournament tables will require you to use the Table Finder until they finalize their hand history updates so we can properly support those tables - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How is Table Finder utilized if the HUD does not appear?

These changes for the Speed tables should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates. The Table Finder fix will take longer as we have to wait for them to update their poker client before we can make the tournament and premium table HUD work automatically.

Cheers Fozzy, I'll keep installing the updates and my eye on this thread.

HI hpw is the workwith bet365 ?....should we start to play somewhere else ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1234134 View Post
    HI hpw is the workwith bet365 ?....should we start to play somewhere else ?
    Please see post 31.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

yes but when i turn on table finder there's not a table that appears in the box so that i can drag the icon onto the table..can't u guys give us even a very rough estimate time ?...should it be longer than 30 days ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1234134 View Post
    yes but when i turn on table finder there's not a table that appears in the box so that i can drag the icon onto the table..can't u guys give us even a very rough estimate time ?...should it be longer than 30 days ?
    If you can't see a table listed it generally means the hands are not being imported. The client installs to a new folder and uses a new hand history folder in some cases.

Make sure your site is configured to save hands and that HM2 is setup to auto import those hands.

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

I got every single hand imported and still have exact same issues, that some tables are not even registered in table finder for "dragging the cross" onto them. I will investigate it more to be sure, or try to fing some pattern in that when i will have a bit more time.

So the only issue you are having is the table finder not automatically detecting the premium tables(on bet365), and yet this issue is being going on for days. Can I have the source so I can fix the issue myself ?

This is absolutely ridicolous

Quote Originally Posted by maXXmilian View Post
    I got every single hand imported and still have exact same issues, that some tables are not even registered in table finder for "dragging the cross" onto them. I will investigate it more to be sure, or try to fing some pattern in that when i will have a bit more time.

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stormk View Post
    So the only issue you are having is the table finder not automatically detecting the premium tables(on bet365), and yet this issue is being going on for days. Can I have the source so I can fix the issue myself ?

This is absolutely ridicolous
    We can't make it work without the table finder until the poker network fixes the tables/hands. Once they update their software with what we need we will update HM2 accordingly.