Can't open hand in "Live Play" & "Opponents" tab

Default Can't open hand in "Live Play" & "Opponents" tab

Hello,

I can't open any hands by double clicking them in the Live Play or Opponents tabs. I get the following errors in the javascript console:

Code:
    Live Play:

activesession:10  - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'data' of undefined
    VM94:10 - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'data' of undefined

Opponents:

weedymeedy1:1 - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'HideSnowieInfo' of null
    VM176:1 - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'HideSnowieInfo' of null
    In the Opponents tab, there is also a spinning wheel which keeps spinning and never loads the hand.

Kind regards,
    MasterCassim

Which browser are you using? What exactly are you clicking on the opponents tab? It does not show hands that can be replayed/viewed on that tab. I don't think the hand replayer/viewer is meant to work on the Live Play tab. Can you open the replayer/viewer on the Analysis tab > Hands tile by single clicking a hand?

Browser: Google Chrome - Version 48.0.2564.97 m

If you select an opponent, there is a list of all showdown hands at the bottom with Holecards, Board, Pos, Won/Loss & Time.

The same list is on the Live Play tab and I don't see a reason why you should not be able to replay the hand when clicking on it. Then this is a feature request; it is annoying to switch back to the Analysis tab, search the hand you just played just to tag or share it when the list is already there on the tab.

The replayer works on the Analysis tab.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it in the near future and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people show support for it in the future.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

It is important to note that I think the replayer worked sometime ago on the "Live Play" tab and suddenly stopped working. The JavaScript errors and the running wheel also indicate that there is a problem / bug rather than a not implemented feature.