Repost from general support to here Stats work of and on. Winning and Net Winning

Default Repost from general support to here Stats work of and on. Winning and Net Winning

I have 888nj and Wsopnj accounts with Pacific. My Holdem Manager 2 is the latest version of 2.0.0.8415 (that includes the snow app, which i did not buy).

Example of problem.
    1/23/16 I played 3 stt and placed 2nd in two of them (6seated). So I should of had 1.93 show up in two of the three, but only the earlier one that day showed up. Since then I have placed,1st and 2nd and they do not show up.

I checked the summary files and they seem to all exist and a few I checked had the amounts in them, but did not post the amounts to the stats winning and net winnings.

Going back to 1/21/16 I had a win and it showed up correctly. But, on 1/22/16 I had wins and they did not show up. The error has been on going for the time I have owned HM2, for 6 months. It is only now that I am making profits that I have really wanted to see my wins and I can not.

The tournament editor does not work, I enter the correct data and it does not take it.

So, in summary, it appears to work and not work for a time and then work again.

I sent in a ticket and received a reply, but that does not help. I dont know how to send a zip of my filles and I would do it for only the last month, since it would merely be a repeating of the problem beyond that.

Attached is the image of the above data from Sit n go 6 person 1/21/15 to 1/23/16 showing the stats being filled correctly, then not, then correctly, then not.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket via the 'Contact Support' and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)