snow hand import
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default snow hand import

I did the free trial it said you get 10k hands free ... I have 50k hands in database . it only analyzed 8,5k hands I try the resend hands but it wont analyze any more ????? also if you buy sub for snowie app how many hands will be analyze and will it also analyze hands from hm2 cloud if you upload it there ???

Someone please help I want to buy a subscription but I'm not going to pay for it if it's going to constantly have import issues that's why I canceled my reg poker snowie subscription ... Import issues and no one could tell me why or help out .

What site and game type did you import? Did it show they all uploaded?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    What site and game type did you import? Did it show they all uploaded?
    Like I said I have 50k hands it should import 10k if I understand this right. Snowie app imported 8.5 k hands from pacific poker it's between 2 screens names one is on 888 poker no the other is wsop poker no wich shows up as pacific poker. It uploaded 8.5k and won't upload anymore to complete the 10k but I played a few hands and it uploaded the new import hands I played. My concern is I buy snowie and it won't analyse my entire database

All hands nlh 6max and some full ring

Only imported 8.5k hands it keeps saying no more hands imported

1) Open HM2, go to Settings > Featured Logging and enable the HMApps option and increase number of saved log files to 10. Click OK and restart HM2.

2) After restart go to SnowieApp tab and click Resend hands button. Please wait 10 minutes to let SnowieApp attempt to analyze the hands.

3) If hands will not show up after 10 minutes, close your HM2 and submit the log files - https://support.holdemmanager.com/

4) If hands show up you can disable logging that was enabled in Step 1.

i tried to send support a message but when i go to the page it has a box that says product and it drops down with nothing in there and wont let me send to support unless i pick a product. also how do i send you the log files???

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Tapouttazz9 View Post
    i tried to send support a message but when i go to the page it has a box that says product and it drops down with nothing in there and wont let me send to support unless i pick a product. also how do i send you the log files???

Did you try a different browser and/or clearing your cookies/cache?