Snowie App seems to keep on loading and loading

Default Snowie App seems to keep on loading and loading

Hi,

I updated to the latest HM2, but when I click the SnowieApp tab, it goes to the mean screen of snowieapp and shows me a loading symbol. This goes on and on, yesterday I let it run for 4 hours, but it still showed the loading symbol.

I have about 500.000 hands in my database all together, and probably about 200.000 regular No Limi Hold'em hands.

Is this an error, or might something else be causing this?

SnowieApp only supports NL Hold'em cash games. Please make sure that such hands are showing in your active HM2 database.

SnowieApp will automatically attempt to import hands from your HM2 database every 5 minutes.

If after 5 minutes hands from your HM2 database don't show inside SnowieApp, please follow these steps:

1) Open HM2, go to Settings > Featured Logging and enable HMApps option and increase number of saved log files to 10. Click OK and restart HM2.

2) After restart go to SnowieApp tab and click Resend hands button. Please wait 10 minutes to let SnowieApp attempt to analyze the hands.

3) If hands will not show up after 10 minutes, close your HM2 and submit the log files - https://support.holdemmanager.com/

4) If hands show up you can disable logging that was enabled in Step 1.

Have you found solution for this one? I'm interested also...
    I got only Desktop composition warning and Ipoker not running as admin error, I suppose neither should affect snowie app.

Desktop composition needs to be enabled. Most of the time, if it is not, it's due to the windows theme, not comp actually being turned off.

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files

Update to IE 10.

Please send the files as Fozzy said in post 2.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)