Notes Processing, but no notes created

Default Notes Processing, but no notes created

I just bought a new computer, downloaded HM2, updated my notecaddy coaching packs and imported my hands. When I did so, it processed them, but did not add any notes. I restarted it(and reinstalled HM2+Postgresql), but it still will not create notes. I checked the filters there didn't seem to be any that caused it to not create notes. I logged a definition, and nothing was written to the bottom of that file.

I could really use some help figuring it out!

Thanks,
    Jason

No direction but to trust the final destination

On the "creating notes" panel it reports how many notes were created. Does yours always say 0 or does it increase? Do you see any notes for file->synchronize->export notes to text file?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks to help from Karsten @NotecaddyPredator, I was able to get the notes to work. I'm not sure either of us is sure of what exactly the problem was.

HM2 seems to be running very, very slowly however. There is very often a lag in the hud, and about once a minute, the tables freeze and action is delayed for maybe 5 seconds. When I closed HM2, the problem seemed to go away. I am running all the same software I did on my old laptop and this is a new, faster laptop. I did most of the things that anyone recommended for improving speed(remove ramcap, run as admins, antivirus software, everything from AJackson's tutorial). I know that most of the stuff was not done using Windows 10. Is there something specific I should do for that? or anything else you can think of?

Thanks,
    Jason

It seems to be working much better since I raised the memcap to the max as per AJackson, instead of as recommended in anther thread.

Thanks so much!