[8413 beta] Table Scanner 2 crashes PokerstarsFR tables when scanning

Post [8413 beta] Table Scanner 2 crashes PokerstarsFR tables when scanning

Hey there,

I'm using the HM2 8413 beta build because it's the only one that can successfully scan tables on my end, but when I click "Start Scan" (w/ 2 filters) as I'm playing at tables, it immediately causes PS to freeze and I have to terminate the program.

Half the time PS crashes, and the other half I get an error like this from HM2:
    "TableScannerDLLLoader has stopped working"

I don't know what to do, I really was looking forward to having PS continually scanned as I played tables, any help is welcome.

Cheers
    Last edited by SirDehi; 01-19-2016 at 01:26 PM.

This just happened, pretty sure it was induced by HM2 or Table Scanner :
    While playing on PS (with no table scanning going on) my PC completely froze, and my mouse bugged out (I had to reinstall the driver once I force rebooted the PC).

Not sure if it's Table Scanner or if it's the beta build, but the software is being verrrry unstable on my end and it's very frustrating since I just purchased it, any help on this issue would also be very welcome. I have a high end PC (a year old), so I really doubt my PC can't handle HM2.

Cheers

If you continue to have problems please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HMApps' options and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

Please zip and email the requested file via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Hey there,
    I reproduced the issues and contacted the support with details and the logs, my ticket is "#189170".
    Cheers

It looks like we've dialogued back and forth and are waiting for your further response. Please reply to the email after you've had a chance to check on our suggestions.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    It looks like we've dialogued back and forth and are waiting for your further response. Please reply to the email after you've had a chance to check on our suggestions.
    Hey again, ive been on touch with thé support and they have been very helpful. Thé issue has not been 100% résolve d yet but things are better. Im away for thé weekend so ill try out their latest recommandations once im back.
    Cheers