Can't see hand grouping chart in LeakBuster Omaha - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I put the form right there on my response, but I think you figured it out now. I'm going to edit your posts though. The reason I didn't post the email address is because spam bots will just pick it up an slam us w/ spam. The form I put up there in my post is what you can use though.

Thank you very much.You've been most helpful.

Can't see hand grouping chart in LeakBuster Omaha too

E-mail our support w/ your serial and we'll e-mail it to you. It's an issue w/ google viewer.

Contact Us

I am a Leakbuster Holdem owner, and decided to try Leakbuster Omaha. I just am in trial stage atm, but anything that opens some document( Step 4 hand grouping chart, Step 2 "view preflop hand chart") just have a plain white screen that opens up nothing on it except Leakbuster in top border bar. Sounds like you know the issue. Is there a fix coming ASAP? I can't even tell if I can will benefit from leakbuster Omaha as I ran into road blocks pretty much immediately. I also imagine My Leakbuster Holdem also has this issue, but I pretty much play Omaha exclusively now.

Quote Originally Posted by parker1c View Post
    I am a Leakbuster Holdem owner, and decided to try Leakbuster Omaha. I just am in trial stage atm, but anything that opens some document( Step 4 hand grouping chart, Step 2 "view preflop hand chart") just have a plain white screen that opens up nothing on it except Leakbuster in top border bar. Sounds like you know the issue. Is there a fix coming ASAP? I can't even tell if I can will benefit from leakbuster Omaha as I ran into road blocks pretty much immediately. I also imagine My Leakbuster Holdem also has this issue, but I pretty much play Omaha exclusively now.
    Yes, this has something to do w/ your default internet browser. I thought we had a fix in for this, but if you change your default browser to anything else than what you have right now it will work. I'll check w/ the developers on the actual fix, but I know there was supposed to be an update to address this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    Yes, this has something to do w/ your default internet browser. I thought we had a fix in for this, but if you change your default browser to anything else than what you have right now it will work. I'll check w/ the developers on the actual fix, but I know there was supposed to be an update to address this.
    I did some testing of that: I am using W10 x64 home. No Antivirus( whatever is built into W10 only). Chrome with Adobe Reader DC add-in and Adobe Reader DC in windows too. I changed browser from my setup of Chrome as Default to IE. Test LB, no change, white screen on hand chart pop up. restart HM. same thing.
    I then tried MS Edge, same test proceedure. White screen. Back to Chrome, same test, same white screen.

Yeah, it's a new issue with IE and google docs. We're going to put out an update to address this today. We'll have it up as an auto update.

BTW, we put out an auto update to address this yesterday, so it should work now if you do the update when you load LB PLO.