long time to open, and jams when moving the window

Default long time to open, and jams when moving the window

first, the progam takes a long time to start, and sometimes jams while opening/stay at the loading modules opening sequence with the hm2 opening window. i can't open the window, can see it on my taskbar, but can't open it. usually resolve after couples of minutes and sometimes i need to shut it down with task manager.

after it's opened, while i play, if i try to work with the program, it jams faily often, and it have to use the ctrl+esc to be able to play my hands. once again, it comes back to nomal after couples of minutes.

what should i do with that?

I'm really sorry and I know there is nothing more frustrating than having issues like this when trying to play. I hope i can help you resolve this quickly.

What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Sometimes lower spec PC's can contribute to lagging but that is not to say we can't still improve it further.

Does it help if you try disabling Note Caddy? Open HUD Settings, make sure you are on the HUD Designer tab, and uncheck "Show Caddy notes in HUD." Restart HM2.

In the meantime while you reply with those details I have a couple of things you can try that will improve the performance of your PC in general

Please check these 2 FAQs and try all the steps there to see if they help:
    - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall) - Resolves issues where security software continually try to scan files and processes which can slow down your PC
    - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Fix Holdem Manager 2 Lagging (Reports & HUD) - General tips and solutions for performance issues

A few other things you could try to see if it helps when playing:
    - Does it help you disable the Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous > [ ] 'Automatically Refresh' option and restart HM2?
    - Try leaving HM2 on the 'Home' tab when playing.
    - Try picking a villain in the reports that only has a few hands in your database instead of your hero and restart HM2.
    - Try creating a new smaller database with just hands from the past 1 or 2 months to use when playing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your new \HM2logs folder -
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)