2.0.0.8403 Official Release Thread - PokerStars and Ipoker updates
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 2.0.0.8403 Official Release Thread - PokerStars and Ipoker updates

This is an official release for 2.0.0.8403.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to previous official version here.

Release notes:

Pokersites:
    HM-8744 - PokerStars - Resolved an issue with Zoom HUD when playing on both Zoom and non-Zoom tables at the same time
    HM-8739 - PokerStars Zoom - Added HUD support for players with non-English characters in their names
    HM-8747 - Ipoker - Automatically detect handhistory folder when using new Ipoker client
    HM-8749 - Ipoker - Resolve an issue with handhistory archiving when using new Ipoker client
    HM-8751 - Ipoker - Updated default HUD layout for HU, 6-Max and fullring tables

HMApps:
    Notecaddy - Updated to 2.6.0.5 - Prevent older definitions that are not allowed from working on PokerStars and FullTilt
    Notecaddy - Updated to 2.6.0.5 - Disabled heatmaps in HUD popups comply with new PokerStars and Full Tilt terms of use
    LeakBuster - Updated to 4.0.2.9 - Updates to GTORangeBuilder, two new videos and last 250 hands tab for leaks

Anyone having issues with or questions about the Notecaddy update should post in one of the following threads:

- http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...er-update.html

- http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ows-blows.html

for some reason my stats color coding dont work for the highest vpip value (green)

Quote Originally Posted by genik1988 View Post
    for some reason my stats color coding dont work for the highest vpip value (green)
    Because of this document - https://www.pokerstars.com/assets/co...ence-guide.pdf

which is discussed in detail in this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...new-rules.html

We have changed HM2 so that in the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > 'Color Ranges' only the first 3 colors/ranges will work on FTP/Stars.

days r messed up in the plo cash section anyhow, when u say last week or this week in the filters, the days start tue or wed, all depending on weather ur week starts sun or mon, but there bout half hr ago, the huds moved seats, i tried to look in hm2 to try change it but couldnt find it while playing, but ive just rolled back to previous relese there, just thought id give u a hu, + not sure if its stopped all together with stars now or just bug with that release, think some note caddy stats or maybe all of them wearnt showing tbh, i was really playing that last day or 2 on that update

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: HUD Reporting Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

i tried to do all that stuff, but i havent a clue bout cpu, so its just melted my head, and its the same problem in older releases, as i thought that would be an easier way out of it, all i know is its on stars uk, so its maybe one of there updates that has messed it up again, or if u want u can do a skype session and try find wat ur looking for, as i can only play poker on cpu thats about the height of it

Quote Originally Posted by mario View Post
    i tried to do all that stuff, but i havent a clue bout cpu, so its just melted my head, and its the same problem in older releases, as i thought that would be an easier way out of it, all i know is its on stars uk, so its maybe one of there updates that has messed it up again, or if u want u can do a skype session and try find wat ur looking for, as i can only play poker on cpu thats about the height of it
    Unfortunately remote support sessions are not part of your contract. We only use those as a courtesy when someone has exhausted all of the other solutions via email or forum support. We could not afford to stay in business if we did remote support for every customer with every problem.

The above instructions are not that complicated. It is explained in detail and only requires a few clicks on your part and the sending of log files is explained step by step in the linked FAQ. Please try again to follow the instructions and send the requested files.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Beta was updated to build 8387. New in this beta is update to Leakbuster to 4.0.2.7.

Both NoteCaddy and LeakBuster don't work. NoteCaddy tells me that he is still loading and it does so even after 5 minutes(I have the default stats that came with it) and LeakBuster just crashes halfway through loading.